Ok, here I am, posting!
I have either a lot or nothing to say. It’s been a while since I last posted, so many things have happened, but I’ve got to go out and run a bunch of errands, so I might say not much! It’s almost Christmas Time and I’ve still got shopping to do (Aack!), and I’ve got to brave the Post Office one more time this year…
Ok, so lemme summup:
1. I recently started an internship with a freelance Textile Conservator. I’m learning lots, it’s really cool, and it keeps me busy lately.
2. I’m still working at Geneon, but for how much longer, I don’t know. It’s pretty quiet here since there aren’t many of us left, but we still have a good time. (A bunch of us went out to El Torrito for lunch today – yum!)
3. I got my hair cut over Thanksgiving weekend (much shorter, but not as short as the last time). I may or may not post some pictures on my flickr page.
4. I’ve been meeting a lot more SCA people lately, largely due to Cat/Eilidh’s influences, I think. 😉 More String Better!!
5. This year I bought my very first (tiny!) Christmas tree that was All Mine! And then I realized I didn’t have any ornaments. Fortunately, I mentioned this fact to a couple of the right people, and -poof!- lovely ornaments appeared!
Well, I’m sure there’s more, but I’ve got to get going. In case I don’t write again before Christmas: Merry Christmas!!